Header Home Links Of Intrest Firm History Attorney Profile Old NBC Building Practice Areas About Paragould News Contact Us Legal Resources Client Rights Firm Location Disclaimer  
  Firm History
     
 
  The law firm now known as Goodwin Moore, PPLC has served Paragould, Greene County, and Northeast Arkansas since 1889.  
       
 

Jefferson Davis Block moved his law practice from Cross County to Paragould in Greene County in 1889, when Paragould was only six years old. . . MORE >>

 

Gerald Parker Brown came to the law firm in 1951 following a World War II tour of duty with the United States Marines and a distinguished educational career at the University of Arkansas. . . MORE >>  
 

William F. Kirsch was a native of Belleville, Illinois. He became acquainted with Paragould as a result of his father's service as superintendent of the Paragould Brick Factory. . . MORE >>

 

Ray A. Goodwin's earliest connection with the firm came shortly before his birth when his mother was working as secretary of the Greene County chapter of the Red Cross... MORE >>  
 

Maurice Cathey became associated with Mr. Kirsch on January 1, 1933, and remained with the firm until his retirement in 1985. . . MORE >>

 

Harry Truman Moore has followed his predecessors’ examples in service to the community and the Bar . . . MORE >>

htm@goodwinmoore.com

©2000-2001 Goodwin Moore, PLLC ~ Please read our user agreement.

 

Block Kirsch Cathey Brown Goodwin Moore